Answers Bible Curriculum is a three-year Sunday school program that covers the entire Bible in chronological order. It is designed and written to provide answers to the issues that confront today’s culture through the media, school, friends, etc. ABC provides a thorough understanding of the authority and primary teachings of Scripture. All ages will be equipped to defend the Bible, and become conformed to the image of Christ, as they apply God’s Word in their everyday lives.
Answers Bible Curriculum emphasizes these key concepts:
- The Bible is Trustworthy – We can trust all of God’s Word.
- God’s Attributes – God’s attributes are displayed throughout the Bible.
- Chronological/Historical Teaching – The Bible presents true history, not just “stories.”
- The Bible’s Redemption – God’s plan of redemption is woven throughout Scripture.
- Apologetics – We must be ready to give an answer for what we believe.
- Life Application – We are to live in light of what the Bible teaches.
“We Can Trust The Bible” Lessons:
- God’s Word is Our Foundation
- Studying the Bible
- God’s Word Guides Us
- God Preserves His Word
- God’s Word is Complete
- Don’t Change God’s Word
- How Do I Know God Exists?
- What Is God Like?
- The Trinity
- The Seven C’s of History
- What Is the Gospel?